Things I have tried to eat while driving that you should avoid
2. McDonalds Fruit and Yogurt Parfait's (though I'm sure any Parfait would be difficult)
3. Nuts that are still in the shells
4. A milkshake and a rootbeer at the same time
5. Chicken Wings (which weren't actually to hard to eat they just got sauce everywhere)
6. Bagels that you still have to spread cream cheese on
7. Anything really sour, you don't want to try to drive with a squinty face and watery eyes.
Let us know about anything you've tried to eat while driving that almost got you killed (or ruined that neat-o sweater gammy made for you.)