Monday, January 12, 2009

Moving Mountains Tour Journal Update #2

Currently we're in Boston right now and I'm feeling sick as a dog. In fact, a bunch of us are feeling sick. Something nasty is going around and it's being passed between band members. Two days ago we played at The Space in Hamden, CT. Really awesome venue with a thrift store upstairs where I found myself a really nice scarf. Unfortunately there was a huge snow storm and roads were terrible, but we still had a good time. Last night we played at The Middle East upstairs. I started feeling sick before we went on, and after we played I felt 30 times worse. Fever, achy bones, watery eyes, bad cough. I don't know what I have but it's not good. On top of that we ran into a slew of technical issues with bass on stage and had to cut our set short. Sorry for anyone who was there last night. We will make it up to you soon! Other than that, things have been going well. Seeing Pompeii every night is a real treat. Meeting new people, sleeping on floors. All good stuff! Looking forward to Brooklyn : )


- Nick


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Follow TheLoveSchack on Twitter