Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Importance of The Deer Hunter

You know when wait too long to see a movie? Everyone around you seems to be talking about it and you have absolutely no idea what they're talking about? It almost diminishes the quality of the movie. You don't even want to like it.

I've always found that my local library has the best movie collection I have yet to see.... in movie collections. I recommend going to your library and discovering those movies before you quickly hate the movie because you hate yourself for not seeing it.

 The Deer Hunter is an incredible film. I'm not very good with describing what makes a good film and what doesn't. But this guy does:









Walken's performance was so extraordinary he won a few a awards, watch one of the acceptance speeches Here


Go watch this film, it's worth your unwarranted hatred.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Follow TheLoveSchack on Twitter