Thursday, May 21, 2009

Support Your Local Library

Being back home in suburban New Jersey, living with your father and his newly aquired girlfriend provides for great times. However, when I'm not jumping up and down with excitement, I visit the library. Last week I got all of these amazing pieces of media.

Movies:
The Color Of Money
Broken Flowers
Helvetica


Book:

Franny and Zooey


Most likely your library isn't as hip and cool as mine, but If i were you I would still attempt a visit. This post is not just about self-examination of how cool I might be for visiting the library. While doing some research on Franny and Zooey, I came across this pretty impressive thing...

GET LECTURED BY A YALE PROFESSOR!!!



Who needs $100,000 for a Yale education anymore. Now you only need a stable internet connection.


Apparently J.D didn't enjoy doing interviews. So here's one with a classmate of his, talking about Salinger. I can only wonder what my classmates would say about me.



The French always have to ruin things.




Keep reading and tip your librarian.
t.l.s

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Follow TheLoveSchack on Twitter