Thursday, July 23, 2009

Ghetto Black Names + Do people actually listen to Rush Limbaugh?

While at home, I turned on the television to notice that fox news was interviewing Rush concerning Obama's speech last night regarding healthcare and that Harvard professor who got arrested recently. Rush contributed his two cents while my jaw remained open for about six minutes. I wondered to myself, is this man serious? So I started searching and found these enlightening clips of one of the most famous media personalities in America. And apparently, he is.


Rush on Americans




Limbaugh On Illegal Immigration (the Limbaugh Laws)



Rush "speaks" to a liberal




Dave Letterman and Bill O'Reilly (my favorite television journalist) talking about the media, Sean Penn, and of course, Rush Limbaugh




I'm not sure if this changes your opinions on Rush Limbaugh but I hope it sheds some light on how big of a mindless ill informed sloth man he truly is.

Now, what really matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Follow TheLoveSchack on Twitter