Thursday, July 16, 2009

Embarassing photo Thursday's

It may be for the fact that I've spent the past three weeks with 10 and 11 year old's that I've felt a wave of nostalgia come over me. Or for the fact, that I love to reminisce about the "old days". So I thought I'd enlighten your Thursday's with some humorous photo's from the past.



Photobucket

1995 was a great year. First grade, Sega Genesis, and recess were my top priorities. This picture was taken from my Little league team which was named after my Mother's newly opened clothing store called Cama Lee. The store which lasted for about six months before becoming defunct to, well hideous 90's women's fashion. A kiss on the cheek to the one who can point me out.


Photobucket

Every kid in the Tri-state visits the Statue of Liberty at least once during they're elementary school days. I will forever remember this day. Why you may ask? On this day, I lost my beloved Tamagotchi, which I sulked about for approximately four days. If you don't understand what I'm talking about, you either weren't of age to appreciate, or living under the uncool crater that you called your youth.

*Please take note of the mullet.




Photobucket

In high school I used to be punk rock. Actually, I wasn't at all, I did listen to NOFX though. This picture was taken my freshman year during the "initiation". The freshman were "forced" to shave they're heads to let the rest of the school know we were freshman on the hockey team. What's more bad ass than getting your head shaved in a garage in November? GETTING A FUCKING MOHAWK, that's what! I don't know why we couldn't of just wore t-shirts. "Tradition", I suppose. I'm pretty sure this part of high school has been terminated.




On a separate note. Whose coming with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Follow TheLoveSchack on Twitter