Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Mayweather + Mosley and Tazering at Baseball Games

I like Boxing, When I watch, I see more than two grown men beating the shit out of each other. It's not elegant and it's not beautiful, but there is a grace and in most instances a great deal of respect between the fighters. A respect that seems to be diminishing through popular sports throughout the world.

Here's part 1 of the fight that happened last week:






Here's part 2:




Also, this happened last week:


When I was kid, someone ran on the field and a guard had to catch them.

What is up with people getting tazered at baseball games?



You may remember that guy from:


I'm not sure what this dude is doing to warrant all this violence. That beard sure must be inciting.

KEEP TAZERS OUT OF BASEBALL STADIUMS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Follow TheLoveSchack on Twitter