Sunday, April 4, 2010

The Internet Is A Sidewinding Puzzle (Diggy's Blog, Taz Arnold, Bastards Of The Party)

I was watching a new episode of Run's House. The episode was about how Diggy (one of Rev's sons) got his labtop taken away for doing too much blogging and not enough homework. I went to check the blog and was pleasantly surprised.

Diggy's Blog (Life of the Jet Setter)


Did some reading, found out that Diggy also raps! And he's not so bad. I won't give him too much credit because that beat is from the classic Nas track "Made You Look".

Diggy - Made you look Freestyle (Flow Stoopid) from Diggy Simmons on Vimeo.


One of the best rap songs, EVER!


I kept searching and found a great interview with Taz Arnold, musician and fashionista.




He discusses some topics regarding modern day fashion and it's affect on culture. While talking about his fashion lines, opinions on Ralph Lauren, and some other fashion lingo bingo. During the interview, someone mentioned the documentary, Bastards Of The Party. I found it on Google Video, and will probably lose the next 90 minutes of my life, but hopefully gain some knowledge about about some gang wars in California.



Enjoy the Sunday. YOU KNOW I DID!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Follow TheLoveSchack on Twitter