Monday, April 13, 2009

How's Your News?

I remember about two months ago while watching the Real World a commercial for the upcoming programming schedule appeared on the screen. I remember watching this trailer and immediately falling in love.







I'll admit that I've only watched a couple of episodes of the show. There is something so honest about this kind of journalism that reveals the most amount of truth that I've ever seen a journalist uncover. I'm glad that someone gave these people a chance to display that people with disabilities, can be educated, interesting, and overall smart people to watch.

For example, take this clip. Even though trying his hardest, Ben Afleck still remains a grade A jerkoff.




Bobby Bird, my favorite journalist on the show.




"I'm just living on the fucking edge"- Susan Harrington



Some might say that this show is an insulting piece of programming dedicated to exploit people who have disabilities. I guess if you want to be a tight ass, it may be the case. But to tell you the truth, I don't think Barbra Walters or Mike Wallace has held my attention for this long. Which may or may not be a good thing.


Watch old episodes on MTV.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Follow TheLoveSchack on Twitter